When ordering a custom K9 Kooling Coat, getting the fit right is very important! Not only for your dog's comfort, but also if you want to have the coat embroidered, which will not be able to be returned. Our sizing is listed in even numbers which correlates to the length of your dog's back.
1. Grab a friend (if needed) and a measuring tape to help get the correct measurement.
2. Place on end of the measuring tape at the base of the dog's neck (as pictured)
3. Take the other end of the measuring tape and follow the dog's spine until you reach the base of the tail.
4. Stop and make a note of the measurement
5. When comparing to our sizing round up your measurement to the nearest even number.
Congratulations! You now have your custom garment size!
- If you're unsure or think your dog may be an unusual fit, please don't hesitate to reach out via phone, email, or live chat for assistance
- Belly band sizes can be mixed & matched to achieve the best fit.
- We have had rare reports of red, pink, purple standard piping bleeding onto coats after washing. This seems to be a random occurrence, but we must advise that there is a risk of color transfer.
- Click here to view our custom options